Miami Web Design Company
Miami Web Design Company
Is your business successful at producing digital marketing or SEO campaigns that bring results? If the answer is no, consider working with a professional marketing agency that is experienced and knows how to produce and keep your website in excellent shape.
For exceptional web development, including ecommerce web development services, reach out to our professional developers at Live Media Digital | LMD in Miami. We offer a vast range of affordable web development packages to meet your user experience needs.
Web Development Services
What Is a Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design (RWD) is a digital approach that enables websites to display content on all screens and devices. It involves using CSS and HTML codes to automatically shrink, enlarge, hide or resize a website to make it viewable on devices, such as:
- Smart TV
What Is a WordPress Website?
A WordPress website refers to any site that uses WordPress as its free, open-source content management system (CMS). Examples of WordPress websites include:
- Business websites
- Ecommerce websites
- Membership websites
- Forum websites
- Portfolio websites
- Wedding websites
- Event websites
How Local SEO Influences Web Design
Local SEO aids in the mobile optimization of your website, making it more user-friendly or responsive and functional. This enhances user experience, resulting in improved leads, brand awareness, and website traffic from local searches.
With local SEO, creating sitemaps on your website is easier. This allows search engine bots to crawl and index your site, increasing its rankings on local search results.
What Is a Good Website Bounce Rate?
A good website bounce rate is one that ranges between 26 and 40%. An average bounce rate is about 41 to 55%, whereas 56 to 70% is above average. Any rates over 70% are alarming and require action, such as a technical fix of your website.
Why Is My Website Not Showing Up on Google?
Your website is not appearing on Google due to some of the following reasons:
- Your Website Is New. It takes about four days to 6 months for Google to discover and crawl new websites and pages. If you recently launched your website, it may not appear on search results as Google hasn’t found it yet. Consider creating a sitemap to tell google what pages are vital on your website and where to get them. This may speed up the discovery process.
- You’re Restricting Google from Indexing Your Web Pages. If you use a “no-index” Meta tag during the website development process, you are telling Google not to display certain pages in the search results. Even if you have a sitemap, such pages won’t get indexed. To fix this, run a site audit to detect and remove no-index tags from your pages.
- You Are Blocking Search Engine Bots from Crawling Your Pages. Messing with any character in your website’s Robots.txt file affects your SEO. The file lists the content you want to keep away from Google. This restricts Google from crawling all the pages on your website, affecting your rankings in search results. Consider hiring our experts at Live Media Digital to help fix this problem.
- You Lack Enough High-Quality Backlinks. If your web pages don’t have enough quality backlinks, google finds it difficult to rank them. Consider building a content marketing strategy that includes more backlinks to appear on google.
- Your Website Lacks Authority. Domain authority plays a key role in ranking your pages for certain keywords. The lower domain authority your website has, the lower the rankings. Acquire more quality backlinks to improve your site’s domain score and rankings.
Hire a Website Developer Today
At LMD in Miami, we are an effective SEO web design company . Our local website designers are experts in custom website design. We have incredible knowledge of website and landing page design best practices and strive for affordable website development services in the industry.Call us today at 305-918-2306 or contact us online to request a free consultation!