When is it Time to invest in a Website Redesign?
Why Redesign a Website?
Due to technological advancements and evolving customer expectations, we recommend redesigning a website every two to three years.
These are some factors that can push you to give your website a new look sooner rather than later:
- The website looks outdated – you may have used a particular theme or font color while designing. But with time, as things change and the internet evolves, you notice that consumers judge the credibility and the quality of your business.
- The website is no longer mobile responsive – your website may look nice, but if it’s not mobile-friendly, you must give it some new features. Images and CSS media queries may become too large for the website to load on small-screen devices.
- Visitors struggle to navigate – the website’s purpose is to convert readers to customers. But once the bounce rate starts to go up, it’s time to redesign the website. Difficult navigation can be due to outdated content and listed products.
- It doesn’t appear on the first page of search engines – if you search your website and notice it’s not on the first page of results, it’s time to redesign it.
What to Consider When Redesigning a Website
Don’t jump into the website redesign without a plan. Instead, consider several factors:
- Define your marketing goals – You will need to have a specific set of goals you want to achieve after redesigning the website. For instance, you may aim to increase the number of visitors and revenue.
- Perform a website audit – You will need to analyze and note what works on the existing website and what should be changed. A professional website design services provider will analyze everything and give you a report.
- Identify your target audience – A successful business website should identify the target audience by including keywords defining its services or products. If you need to shift your services or products, you must edit the keywords for SEO purposes.
- Perform a Competitor Analysis – You will need to request a competitor analysis to learn what areas of the website need to be improved. Aspects an experienced web developer will focus on with competitors’ websites will include the navigation structure of a website; user experience and creative design; as well as their content and search engine optimization efforts.
- Plan the budget for the redesigning process. This can be achieved with the help of a web design company.
Are You Ready for a Website Modification?
Live Media Digital (aka: LMD) is a reliable Miami web design company that will assist you with website audits, custom website design, search engine optimization services and other digital marketing efforts. We have a professional team that will carry out an affordable website redesign to ensure you meet your goals. For website redesign services in South Florida, contact us at 305-918-2306 and request a FREE consultation. You may also contact us online.